MaxBlox PDF update

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM

1) In the PDF, we have to remove partners and contact info.

2) Replace contact info to an email ID, with either yours or gopi's email. The same one, we want to put in README.txt. I prefer Sanal's contact at the moment
as most of the questions will be from the forum activity.

3) Remove references as owners --  cellarstone and QC or EC or QE to

-- used in commercial applications by cellarstone in QC, QE, and EC.

4) Add URL's to CS, QC, QE, EC at appropriate places. If we can highlight how we used it in those

in a senetence, that will be great.

4) update contact info with sanal. No phone numbers required.

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM

A second thought: Do we really need the pdf doc? It is similar to a brochure which i think does not really make sense here, especially now that we have the architecture doc in place. if it is really needed, let me know and i can update the doc with most of the changes mentioned above and upload.

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I was thinking we keep the PDF in codeplex and the arch doc in www.maxblox.com/documents/maxblox.html

We would like to host as much as possible at www.maxblox.com as we can add more content going forward.

Any announcements, or testimonials can go here. We can ask users to give feedback etc which is vital to what we are accomplishing.

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I was thinking we keep the PDF in codeplex and the arch doc in www.maxblox.com/documents/maxblox.html
We would like to host as much as possible at www.maxblox.com as we can add more content going forward.

Any announcements, or testimonials can go here. We can ask users to give feedback etc which is vital to what we are accomplishing.

Also updated in discussions.

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 02:46:09 -0700
Subject: Re: MaxBlox PDF update [maxblox:390616]

A second thought: Do we really need the pdf doc? It is similar to a brochure which i think does not really make sense here, especially now that we have the architecture doc in place. if it is really needed, let me know and i can update the doc with most of the changes mentioned above and upload.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (maxblox@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email maxblox@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Coordinator
Aug 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Well in that case, even the PDF should be made an HTML.

To: [email removed]; maxblox@discussions.codeplex.com
Subject: RE: MaxBlox PDF update [maxblox:390616]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 11:45:32 -0700

Make docs searchable, so we start generating page rank with Google.

-gopi

Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 10:58 AM
To: maxblox@discussions.codeplex.com; gopi_mattel@cellarstone.com
Subject: RE: MaxBlox PDF update [maxblox:390616]

Also updated in discussions.

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 02:46:09 -0700
Subject: Re: MaxBlox PDF update [maxblox:390616]

A second thought: Do we really need the pdf doc? It is similar to a brochure which i think does not really make sense here, especially now that we have the architecture doc in place. if it is really needed, let me know and i can update the doc with most of the changes mentioned above and upload.

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (maxblox@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email maxblox@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com